Whitefish River Just because I feel low right now
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
And there it was. Speedy was quick to explain herself and the reason why she came to seek him out. Not even Hiero could hide the frown that creased along his features, it was indeed very worrisome that Emrik was still away and there was no sugar coating it either anymore. Though he still had hope that the man would return any day now, he couldn't keep feeding the Chamberlain false truths. 

With a grave nod. I'd be happy to teach you a few things. Only now did he dare to offer her a small smile, an attempt to bring some light into the conversation now that it was shifting onto training instead of the ones that were missing. For the sake of sounding over protective and a worry wart, the first step to keeping yourself and your kids safe is preparation. Always have a back up plan, a safe place to meet up should you all scatter. Not every unpleasant encounter needs violence. He hoped that it would be the case for Speedy and her family should God forbid anything arise.

Now for the fun stuff. He quipped, straightening himself up and preparing for some impromptu training. I'm gonna attack you now, I'm the bad guy here, show me how you'd defend, okay? He'd go somewhat easy on the healer, at least easy enough to see what she knew already. With that said and done and a little warning to get her ready, he leaped into action. Maw poised in a mock motion to bite, an empty threat of a growl as he lunged forward.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Just because I feel low right now - by Speedy - December 06, 2020, 12:48 AM
RE: Just because I feel low right now - by Hieronymous - December 06, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: Just because I feel low right now - by Speedy - December 20, 2020, 11:13 PM
RE: Just because I feel low right now - by Hieronymous - December 21, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: Just because I feel low right now - by Speedy - January 14, 2021, 06:06 PM
RE: Just because I feel low right now - by Hieronymous - January 16, 2021, 09:37 PM