Totoka River I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
I'm tired and angry, but somebody should be.
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
All Welcome 
The sun was setting beautifully over the ethereal sequoia coast and bid farwell to the sun, but the sea fae's paws still ached for movement despite much needed rest. So to fulfill this sudden desire for activity, Aimi would quietly creep out of her den in an attempt not to wake anyone, and pitter away from the Isle for some nightly walking.

It had been a while since the young otter had seen her brother, and she was starting to grow worried as a result. They had made it to a new home together, where he had found the very thing he'd been looking for, so where could he have gone THIS time? The simultaneous anger and fear she felt right now was like deja vu -- when the shark had gone missing the first time and she snapped at him in a fit of rage once found. Yet after a while, even Aimi felt unpleasant lashing out like that -- ecspecially when she hadn't properly apologized yet.

'He will return, I just need to remain calm....'

Her eyes shut tightly as she grumbled unpleasantly; no, this is supposed to be a relaxing.fucking.walk. Not an additional stressor. The otter needed to distract herself.

Lowering her head, she began lapping up the water running down stream in a rushed manner. It was unpleasantly cold, plus the fact that Aimi wasn't even thirsty, but perhaps the temperature shock could distract the girl for a bit...
Messages In This Thread
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Aimi - December 07, 2020, 06:46 PM
RE: I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Orochi - December 08, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Aimi - December 08, 2020, 09:49 AM
RE: I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Orochi - December 09, 2020, 11:22 AM
RE: I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Aimi - December 09, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Orochi - December 20, 2020, 12:42 PM