Noctisardor Bypass What would you do if they stabbed me in the toe, rub my neck with aloe vera?
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Private 
Backdated uhhh. A fair bit, as mentioned!

That meeting near the borders had seriously made him especially uneasy. He wasn't sure what tot think about it. It was just weird. He didn't have a word for it. It just felt out of place. He was confused. About a lot of things. So finally when he was free to escape back into the territory, he wandered aimlessly for a little while before he crossed @Pheiros' trail and so Warlock veered sharply in that direction. Maybe he'd have an answer for... What the hell even happened. Hell if Warlock knew.

But internally he was a bit of a mess. He'd kind of wanted to run away earlier. Maybe he should have. And it made him feel like he did something wrong somehow. Or.. something. There was a lot of 'something,' apparently. He trotted along nervously, like something else weird was going to spring up and bite him -- but he kept a sharp eye out for Pheiros. Maybe he'd have an answer. Or if not, at least he trusted his friend not to be super weird.
Messages In This Thread
What would you do if they stabbed me in the toe, rub my neck with aloe vera? - by Warlock - December 17, 2020, 03:18 AM