Bramblepoint did you know i'm a wanted man?
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Luna had to admit, Baron's defensive guard gave her the 'fight or flight' adrenaline used to decide what the situation was -- 'Well, do we run now, or do we stay?'  whispered every cell in her body -- wasn't long before an answer was given though. The bear did not prowl down to attack the moon nymph, rather, he simply lounged to his side and invited her to take a bite out of him; not really, but to make a point that he was still on his guard. Luna stared at the bearish man for a few before snorting to herself, raising a paw to her lips as if to keep in the full-blown laughter. "Don't tempt me now! The meatier ones make for the best meal during the winter." The raven joked in-between the soft snickering. 

Eventually, her noise calmed and she turned back to the dark man with a sort-of "after-smile". "Unfortunately, I don't really see myself cannibalizing someone 3 times larger than me, tried it with an elk stag a while ago -- almost died." Still could've made a good meal if there were others to hunt with her, but she wasn't here to yabber on about her foolish yearling days. "Still, I probably had a little too much fun messing with you there. Sorry if I actually made you feel threatened or something..."

A sigh escapes her lips, and soon her attention was back on the frozen hare in front of her. Though Luna didn't bother trying to gnaw on it like before -- instead, she pawed at it lazily, while her head rested on the other paw which lied in the snow. "I'm ashamed to say that mother didn't have a very lenient daughter -- talking to strangers has become a bit of a habit of mine. It's probably why I get into a lot of deep, err, shit -- but at this point in my life, I kinda enjoy testing if the said stranger will let me speak or chase me away. A little game of mine, you may call it...."

Her attention turned back to the ursine male with a tilted head and quirked grin. "Baron -- I guess if your not running me out for the time being, then I might as well start up a conversation. You can call me Lunaria."
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
did you know i'm a wanted man? - by Baron - December 22, 2020, 01:31 AM
RE: did you know i'm a wanted man? - by Lunaria - December 22, 2020, 09:33 AM
RE: did you know i'm a wanted man? - by Baron - December 22, 2020, 09:21 PM
RE: did you know i'm a wanted man? - by Lunaria - December 22, 2020, 10:30 PM
RE: did you know i'm a wanted man? - by Baron - December 23, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: did you know i'm a wanted man? - by Lunaria - December 27, 2020, 10:09 PM