Greatwater Lake When all I know is you
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"Easy, I don’t bite...much."

The anxiety and guard Ignis previously had slowly started to ease once he realized how painfully farmiliar this voice sounded -- and upon turning to confirm his suspicions, he'd be met with that same sapphire-like gaze from back in the glade. Aliana; a woman Āzon had not seen in some time (and certainly wasn't expecting to find here of all places). "Well I'll be damned..." The Phoenix breathed with a slight chuckle, a smile creeping up dark lips as his brows raised in suprise. Running into a farmiliar face felt nice after running around to scout out strangers from different packs.The pair clearly had a lot to catch up on since their hunt months ago, ecspecially since Aliana's scent was not too far off the scent of the pack nearby.

"Who knows? Probably left ya hangin' on purpose to see if you'd come following after me." The Phoenix mused while walking closer to face his friend. He learned his lesson from last time not to mistake the fae as a bear -- the resemblance was striking. Though the thought of anyone she would've chased away using that resemblance sounded hilarious. Upon reaching Aliana, he'd use the side of his head to bump her shoulder and lifted his vision to look behind her -- in the direction which he assumed her pack lied. "Join a pack recently?"

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
When all I know is you - by Āzon - December 25, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: When all I know is you - by Aliana - December 28, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: When all I know is you - by Āzon - January 17, 2021, 08:38 AM
RE: When all I know is you - by Aliana - January 19, 2021, 04:02 PM