Moonsong Glacier To the Stage
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Enjoying the deep snow up here, it was way deeper than the snow back at Kaistleoki. It seemed to stretch out for as far as his eye could see, and so bright too as the sun lit up and bounced back against the snow and into his eyes. Even Hiero knew to squint at that to protect his eyes. Even with his shitty nose he could tell the air was so fresh and crisp up here, he took in a big breath through his nostrils to pick up any little thing he could, even if it wasn't much at all.

Wasting no time, he dove to the ground face first. Burying his head in the snow and rubbing his chest and muzzle against it, chuckling and only pausing in his enjoyment to answer Dorian. I need someone with a functioning nose to travel safely. He started off, knowing that Dorian probably didn't know anything about Hiero's... predicament with smell. I can't smell very well you see, and well, I like you Dorian, I thought you'd be a fantastic traveling companion for the next couple weeks.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
To the Stage - by Hieronymous - December 27, 2020, 01:03 AM
RE: To the Stage - by Dorian - December 28, 2020, 04:23 PM
RE: To the Stage - by Hieronymous - December 30, 2020, 12:36 AM