Kintla Flatlands i hear your voice glide through the cracks
8 Posts
Ooc — Silverfang
ᚠᚨᚹᚾᚨ​

Fawna's body could be seen jumping in place, minimally, as her companions made themselves known from the silence. There had been a distant, innate knowledge that they hadn't gone very far, but to hear their voices so close in such a short amount of time from her own had jarred her, if only a little. The surprise didn't anger her, though; it was a pleasant knowledge to learn that they hadn't, in fact, been separated very long - if at all.

Her tail waves as she cranes her neck around and back to greet them with a small grin. Eyes squint in the process, before they blink open as she huffs through the darkness. Even despite Nyssa's nonchalant disposition and Robin's phlegmatic response, Fawna simply offers them a bright smile and her usual patient voice. "Neither would I want to be! I'll admit I accidentally lost track... Probably not surprising, though." It could be difficult for her to remain focus on too many things at once, though this was a trait that hardly bothered her only when it became an issue.

Focusing back on the path ahead, Fawna turns a bit more serious as she continues, taking a few steps more toward the thinner trees, the endless plains beyond them. "This territory is unfamiliar to me. There's so many different kinds of smells... Have either of you been here before?" Her path continues, pacingly now, as she remains in earshot of the two - careful not to stray away from them again.

Messages In This Thread
i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Fawna - December 31, 2020, 10:24 AM
RE: i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Robyn - December 31, 2020, 01:47 PM
RE: i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Fawna - December 31, 2020, 02:31 PM
RE: i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Robyn - December 31, 2020, 05:06 PM
RE: i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Fawna - December 31, 2020, 05:46 PM