Snowforest Taiga Anguished.
Tu me rends malade, et j'adore ça...
30 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Little reaction was given to his prodding -- interesting. It would appear the northern boy before him wasn't as stone-headed as he'd thought. Though, the woodlander was still curious as to how much more prodding it would take before he either left or tried to fight him -- either option would be acceptable. Perhaps, the frosted yearling might even tire Kaster out 'til he reluctantly accepted the bafoon's company.

That wasn't something the archer was willing to give in to for the present, however, because Kaster wanted the annoying boy gone.

Turning his attention back to his hares, and not knowing where to put them, he carried one of them in his maw and began digging. It was not a spot as close to the den as he'd like, but that spot was now filled was snow -- a new den would need to be digged soon anyhow. "Did that fat mouth annoy your pack 'til they forced that 'self-Independence' of yours? You can always go back to them and apologize for it." And leave me the hell alone. He certainly smelled like a pack wolf, otherwise the scent of many other wouldn't be on his pelt.

He did not even bother commenting on the 'Wife' remark. The thought of wasting his resources on some woman and a litter of annoying, whiny kids made Kaster internally sour.

To his next statement, the Archer's brows furrowed during his digging as he resisted the urge to look at the northerner as if he were a dumbass. What would've been the nicest possible way to say that a blizzard was coming to someone who didn't seem to realize it? "Mhm, yes. Let me sleep outside like a man and allow the storm to end my life. At least I know my balls will still be attached to my frozen corpse as proof of my masculinity...." Meh, nice enough....

The Archer
Messages In This Thread
Anguished. - by Kaster - January 02, 2021, 11:14 PM
RE: Anguished. - by Kigipigak - January 02, 2021, 11:26 PM
RE: Anguished. - by Kaster - January 02, 2021, 11:52 PM
RE: Anguished. - by Kigipigak - January 03, 2021, 12:08 AM
RE: Anguished. - by Kaster - January 03, 2021, 01:14 AM
RE: Anguished. - by Kigipigak - January 03, 2021, 01:26 AM
RE: Anguished. - by Kaster - January 04, 2021, 07:03 PM
RE: Anguished. - by Kigipigak - January 05, 2021, 01:13 AM
RE: Anguished. - by Kaster - January 05, 2021, 02:00 AM
RE: Anguished. - by Kigipigak - January 05, 2021, 02:42 PM