Cerulean Cape i'll savor how this emptiness defines you
ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴsᴄɪᴇɴᴄᴇ
66 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
she was just different.
well that made sense, he thought. after all, they lived on an island and everything lakhos knew about islands—however small, to be fair—was that they had water all around them. and this was the middle of winter, jam packed with shit weather and freezing temperatures that made living on an island all that more...
he couldn't think of the world. not necessarily stupid, but stupid. he tried to avoid being wet in the winter and yet it had happened a number of time already and he hadn't died from it. he still had all his toes too. if he could master not freezing or being frostbitten to death, then apparently so could they crossing whatever length of water they had to.
so the island, if it did exist, couldn't have been too far out to sea. right? right. and in those moments that he took to justify the notion and make it a reality, the girl had singled out his own appearance in one fell swoop.
um, he drew out, because i do? is this a... rhetorical question? she was young and that was her saving grace from something too terribly scathing—she at least had the smarts to realize that he was different from her, which was a step up from everyone else that had lumped him in with being distinctly one thing or another.
it was possible she had never seen anything like him, but lakhos had fallen into that trap a couple of times to know to be wary of the question, and choosy of the answer that he gave in response. they may have been of similar size, but she was still very much all wolf and he... well... he was very much not all wolf.
Messages In This Thread
i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Lakhos - January 07, 2021, 11:59 PM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Nǚwū - January 08, 2021, 12:13 AM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Lakhos - January 08, 2021, 12:41 AM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Nǚwū - January 08, 2021, 10:00 AM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Lakhos - January 08, 2021, 10:50 AM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Nǚwū - January 09, 2021, 07:00 PM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Lakhos - January 10, 2021, 05:42 PM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Nǚwū - January 12, 2021, 12:42 PM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Lakhos - January 12, 2021, 05:11 PM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Nǚwū - January 14, 2021, 11:16 AM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Lakhos - January 14, 2021, 10:23 PM