Firestone Hot Springs friends and liars don't wait for me
ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴsᴄɪᴇɴᴄᴇ
66 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
finding the hot springs was a bonus after a rather weird stretch of luck. it had been both good and bad lately, somehow balancing out an internal conflict scale that lakhos barely registered. he was getting weary of the cold and the snow but lacked the energy to keep wondering whether or not it was going to get over with any time soon.
so in reality, the hot springs were definitely refreshing. he'd take the warmer climate it threw off over the howling winds that came rolling right down the mountains to go across the plains. the damp was tolerable where the snow didn't cling on for dear life.
but he wasn't brave enough to try and dip his toes in the warm waters there. some of them threw off enough heat that it reminded him of asphalt in the dead middle of summer, where the sun beat down on the earth until it wanted to dry up and shrivel away into dust. others may as well have seemed like lukewarm puddles that had been pissed in.
which led him to the smell of the place—damp, dank, watery, whatever, but distinctly sulphuric in its nature. pretty stinky. worth it though, if only for the warmth. he wandered along one of the larger springs, not quite ready to settle. it was quiet here, save for the biting wind he still felt on his ears but given his lacking run of solitude, he didn't think he'd be alone forever.
because honestly, who wouldn't wanna hang out somewhere warm?

Messages In This Thread
friends and liars don't wait for me - by Lakhos - January 13, 2021, 11:07 PM
RE: friends and liars don't wait for me - by Benry - January 14, 2021, 07:34 PM
RE: friends and liars don't wait for me - by Lakhos - January 14, 2021, 10:08 PM
RE: friends and liars don't wait for me - by Benry - January 15, 2021, 11:51 AM
RE: friends and liars don't wait for me - by Lakhos - January 15, 2021, 01:14 PM
RE: friends and liars don't wait for me - by Benry - January 19, 2021, 07:55 PM
RE: friends and liars don't wait for me - by Lakhos - January 20, 2021, 03:21 AM