Firestone Hot Springs friends and liars don't wait for me
ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴsᴄɪᴇɴᴄᴇ
66 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
were they supposed to? lakhos had to pause again, because honestly he didn't know. he really didn't know much about big cats because honestly every single big cat he had ever seen had an unsatisable lust for blood and a hunger that didn't seem to end. at least that was the nightmare that he morphed them into it.
but at least he didn't call him some big-earred wolf.
yotey, he murmured to himself. that was actually pretty amusing, but it wasn't going to disarm his guard any.
nah man, i'm good. really. i've got a pretty thick coat that i guess i got from my daddy, he overshared, but didn't care. maybe if he kept the cat comfortable and didn't give him any incentive, he wouldn't change his mind about not eating him.
you hang out here a lot? know what's good? i ain't ever seen anything like this before... it's kinda weird but kinda cool. beats standing out in the open anyway.
Messages In This Thread
friends and liars don't wait for me - by Lakhos - January 13, 2021, 11:07 PM
RE: friends and liars don't wait for me - by Benry - January 14, 2021, 07:34 PM
RE: friends and liars don't wait for me - by Lakhos - January 14, 2021, 10:08 PM
RE: friends and liars don't wait for me - by Benry - January 15, 2021, 11:51 AM
RE: friends and liars don't wait for me - by Lakhos - January 15, 2021, 01:14 PM
RE: friends and liars don't wait for me - by Benry - January 19, 2021, 07:55 PM
RE: friends and liars don't wait for me - by Lakhos - January 20, 2021, 03:21 AM