Firestone Hot Springs Say you won't cast me aside
27 Posts
Ooc — Raevinne
Allana continued to relax as the conversation continued. She shrugged in agreement with his statement about bad characters. "No matter where you go, there's always one or two bad apples in the orchard." Allana had her fill of them and if she could avoid any more rotten personalities, then she would. But then that would be a kind of fantasy world that didn't exist. Allana appreciated the offer of traveling with him to the forest, giving a smile and a nod in acknowledgement. 

"I heard that the Kaistleoki pack was fairly big and successful." she said. "While big packs are cool, I'd rather have something smaller and more close knit. It's overwhelming otherwise." Allana's family pack was moderately big, but at least she knew every single wolf very well. In big packs, it's harder to know someone, let alone be close, because they all had their own little groups or wolves they clung to. It wasn't like allana wanted to be extremely close to someone, but more or less didn't want to feel like the awkward stranger that happened to be part of the pack. 

"How about you? You said you were the leader. I'm curious as to your band of wolves and what brings you to this part of the land." Allana was curious to know more about this Ivory Rose. The name was pleasant on the mind over Kaistleoki. "Why lead Ivory Rose and not be with your mother?" Allana asked, not intending to step on toes, but to generally learn and understand. In her comfort, Allana had gently moved over a little more to be more engaged in the conversation.

@Rowan
Pursuing NaturalistHunter Masteries
"Speaking." -"Singing & shouting."- | Thoughts.
>>Player Policies & Pawprints<<
Messages In This Thread
Say you won't cast me aside - by Allana - January 17, 2021, 09:20 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Rowan - January 18, 2021, 05:56 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Allana - January 18, 2021, 06:45 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Rowan - January 19, 2021, 03:41 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Allana - January 21, 2021, 01:09 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Rowan - January 21, 2021, 02:05 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Allana - January 21, 2021, 03:04 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Rowan - January 24, 2021, 04:48 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Allana - January 27, 2021, 02:59 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Rowan - January 31, 2021, 04:10 PM