Deepwood Weald or a person i could call home.
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
AYYY *it wouldn't let me use the emoji for this but it's the lil surfer dude hand thingy lmao* (also, it was my understanding that it was okay to go ahead and reply but somebody pls lmk if I need to delete/edit this).

even in the muted, ashen woodland she'd failed to hear his steps as he approached from behind -- but then, he'd always possessed a surprising stealth for a man of his proportions. she'd chastise herself for that later, porcelain auds perking as her gaze lifted to meet the dark stranger's.

blink. except that he was no stranger. 

"donav," she lilted, lips barely moving to caress the whisper in her shock. 

then aerin was suddenly on her feet, having no recollection as to when exactly that had happened, and the raccoon was absently nudged aside -- her dinner forgotten. a wide grin unfurled upon her rosy lips, helping somewhat to erase the past several months from her hollow features. 

much like in their first reunion, not long after he'd found her on the ravine's borders, the pale dove was reduced to a stuttering mess. "y-yer alive. yer 'ere, i mean." 

the pearlescent gypsy couldn't help herself, and she hadn't yet noticed the scent clinging to the brindled titan. she pressed forward, feathered tail sweeping as her slender form trembled with excitement, embracing the grandmaster in a warm hug. 

a full, genuine laugh escaped her as she pulled back so that her silver gaze found his gilded one. she hadn't ever expected to see him again. "vhat ze 'ell are ye doin' out 'ere, donav?" 

a question the dark once-king could just have easily posed to his former follower.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - January 19, 2021, 05:30 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Kynareth Deagon - January 21, 2021, 02:48 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - January 21, 2021, 05:15 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Simmik - January 24, 2021, 12:34 AM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Kynareth Deagon - January 24, 2021, 05:35 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - January 25, 2021, 08:42 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Simmik - January 26, 2021, 12:29 AM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Kynareth Deagon - January 27, 2021, 02:50 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - January 29, 2021, 10:04 AM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 02:14 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Kynareth Deagon - February 06, 2021, 11:26 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - February 08, 2021, 06:16 PM