Hideaway Strath I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me?
261 Posts
Ooc —
a six

Whrist felt powerful holding not just any male under her but this male. This strong stocky muscular male she felt his muscles bunch and curl, Her legs wrapped tight pinning his body to hers, holding him and any male might hold a bitch. She wanted him... to keep him there, but she knew this would not last and suddenly they were dropped to the ground where Kynareth began to roll this was not what she had been prepared for.

The air was crushed from her lungs as he pinned her below his bulk, she was a might bit smaller then he, so she let go and attempted to shove him off her her paws and claws shoving roughly against him and the same time she grabbed for his ear not loosing any opportunity to go at him she was a fighter and she wasn’t going to let up.

Even so she felt some of her anger slide away despite herself.
Take your time, [Image: cd8fe6534b017c725839ace0d9b274b3_w200.webp] Just don't waste mine
Messages In This Thread
I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - January 22, 2021, 02:01 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 02, 2021, 01:23 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 02, 2021, 07:42 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 07, 2021, 05:33 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 15, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 18, 2021, 11:36 PM