Hideaway Strath I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me?
261 Posts
Ooc —
She asked a question she can't get an answer too, since more story arcs came from her not knowing, So I needed to change it,

I'm Marking this Mature for possible innuendo

Whrist shifted below him, Her teeth gritted as she continued to fight the loosing battle attempting a rumble deep in her chest but her tail waved along the ground belying the rumble.

Once he lay his entire weight on her she was done for. She allowed herself to be pinned on her back even though most of her fibres screamed at her to fight harder.

She chuckled softly her chest bouncing against him “I would say, I’ve won” she leaned forward and ran her tongue along his cheek to empathize her point.

Then she opened her maw reaching for his neck and cheek at least as much as she could from her position. The action was far more playful then the all out attack, somehow more intimate as she attempted to match his bites with her own gentle-ish ones, Jaw sparring was definitely more fun then real sparring, at least it was with him.

It would be a few shared moments but she’d not be able to hold back any longer, she was hurt. “Why?” She finally asked, her body deflating under him, her gaze searching his. She knew this question would ruin the moment but she had to know. She had to know why he had grabbed her, a pack member over an ‘at the time’ captive and a stranger. Why he defended them over the rest of the pack, over her…

Her eyes hardened and she shifted to pull out from under him, which she would not be able to do without his help. "No!" She said Firmly "Don't answer that" there was a small growl to the end of that sentence that accentuated the point that any further conversation might start another spar or worse.

Pretending he was hers was not going to work, fooling herself clearly wasn’t going to do anyone any favours, It might be best to leave. It would all depend on how the player played. She told herself didn’t mind being side meat as long as she received the same rights, no matter how impossible something like that was.

Her body flush with hormones she had never experienced before, or if she had she didn't remember it being like this. She had been ignoring it for days now, they seemed to bubble to the surface full force like a slap the muzzle. Her gazed softened as she looked at him, Her voice just a bit husky "Just make it up to me?" Her tail swayed fanning her feminine scent without her notice
Messages In This Thread
I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - January 22, 2021, 02:01 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 02, 2021, 01:23 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 02, 2021, 07:42 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 07, 2021, 05:33 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 15, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 18, 2021, 11:36 PM