Neverwinter Forest though i walk the streets with my plastic feet
and i'm wondering who could be writing this song?
209 Posts
Ooc — mercury
i was eventually fine, cam countered softly, but nothing he could say would truly help. he sighed, slowly pulling to a stop and resting his chin upon mal's shoulders. a brief but intimate touch, quite unlike his normally withdrawn self. but every night he dreamed of his mother's comforting warmth and support, and if he could give that to mal, even for a moment. . .

he withdrew after a few heartbeats, giving his alpha a thoroughly unsure but genuine smile, the corners of his mouth barely curving upward. we both have been saying sorry much too often, lately, he murmured. so much to be sorry about.

silence, then—but it was never really silent, was it? even in winter, the sounds were muffled, but still there. the wind through the trees, the drip-drap of snowmelt off branches, the rustle of dead leaves disturbed by some creature or another. cam thought they might truly suffer in actual silence, with naught but their thoughts for company.

as it was, at least they had the forest.

he'll return, cam said, his voice more confident than his face. and we'll get simmik back, too.
Messages In This Thread
though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - January 26, 2021, 12:20 PM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - February 03, 2021, 03:44 PM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - February 10, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - February 12, 2021, 02:07 AM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - February 23, 2021, 11:05 AM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - February 25, 2021, 02:59 AM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - March 02, 2021, 10:31 AM