Hideaway Strath Long Live The Queen!
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Auds of trailing cloudwisp flutter attentively as Donovan's (Kynareth's, as she'd had to remind herself multiple times since returning to the brotherhood of warriors) sonorous tones echoed through the trees. 

Casting aside her current task, the midwife picked up a canter as she turned towards the summons, coltish limbs soon lengthening into the effortless sprint of a greyhound with ease. Her hasty gait slowed only when the blips of her pack mates dotted the horizon, slipping into a lope that was not so atypical of a lupine. 

How much could change in only half a year, the pale hart would muse silently as she trotted up to the impromptu grouping -- perching neatly somewhere along its fringes upon marble haunches. It was an overgrown garden path that Aerin could not (would not) allow her mind to meander along, even later when she found herself alone again with the treachery of her own thoughts. 

Perhaps if she'd stayed, if she'd given Aliroth up for lost..

The halfling pushed it away forcefully, sequestering back in the shadows of her subconscious where it lay amongst the other things she refused to speak of. She was here now, the Saluki reminded herself as she nodded respectfully towards Kynareth (pondering for a moment where Simmik might be), offering a faint smile of polite warmth towards anyone whose eye she had managed to catch as she trickled in amongst the last stragglers. There were several faces she recognized, but many more that she did not. 

The halfling kept quiet, focused on keeping her thin limbs from trembling with nerves, as she turned an inquisitive gaze towards the brindled titan and the pallid Amazon who stood proudly at his side. He would explain soon enough and her curiosity would be sated then. 
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
Long Live The Queen! - by Kynareth Deagon - February 01, 2021, 05:47 PM
RE: Long Live The Queen! - by RIP Fury - February 01, 2021, 05:54 PM
RE: Long Live The Queen! - by Dove - February 02, 2021, 04:50 AM
RE: Long Live The Queen! - by Auriel - February 02, 2021, 10:09 AM
RE: Long Live The Queen! - by Hemlocke - February 02, 2021, 11:21 AM
RE: Long Live The Queen! - by Whrist - February 02, 2021, 11:36 AM
RE: Long Live The Queen! - by Derg - February 03, 2021, 05:02 AM
RE: Long Live The Queen! - by Arlette - February 03, 2021, 02:17 PM
RE: Long Live The Queen! - by Necahual - February 03, 2021, 09:22 PM