Hideaway Strath you were never meant to be a tragedy
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry we lost one of my hamsters abruptly and suddenly I've had to console my kids while dealing with my own grief, such a small animal to break our hearts so thoroughly. The report of her necropsy will come back soon I hope, I don't know if we will be continuing to breed hammy's from her line if it's cancer

Vein enjoyed every bump of her hip against him, He felt delight and sheer contentment in the fact her body touched his when she sought comfort. His soft golden gaze watched her enter this new cavern without any of the trepidation she had displayed earlier, he wondered if that was because of his presence, He allowed his gaze to roam her body as she walked away memorizing her gait and the easy movement of her lithe yet muscular body before he stepped into the chamber proper.

Then his gaze moved around the cavern they were in, he caught movement as little lizards darted along the wall likely never having seen the anything of wolves before. Then he realized that this cavern which was somehow brighter then it should be and his gaze moved upwards finding the source of the light a small cravas in the ceiling of the chamber that allowed a small bit of light to pour in. Likely were the lizards came from to feed on the glow worms which flew about the caves like tiny mobile stars.

His gaze fell upon the true beauty of the hollow they were in as her pleasant voice reached his ear, an easy smile upon his maw. Her dainty paw raised, her earnest expression, he was in awe of this sweet wolfess hybrid. He found his paws bringing him to her side before his mouth could form an answer, He lowered his muzzle of gently brush along her cheek before he shifted into a half crouching position with a huge grin his rumble playful “Let’s see?” Then he launched himself upwards and only slightly forward cannon-balling into the pool of hot water. This water far far warmer then the water in the outer chambers of Gaia’s alter

Vein groaned in delight and ducked himself under the water rolling on the rocky floor of the spring as if he were rolling in a grassy knoll. He burst up out of the water and shook even though the water was up to his mid chest as he tried to get the water from his ears. His coat easily coming clean in the waters

It’s delightful, and tastes just fine, more pure then those sulphur pools across the mountains” He licked his lips “I will be able to teach you all abut tea with this.” He watched her wondering if she’d join him in the water of it he’d have to get out and soak her deliberately. They’d have to sing their find to the pack but he found he didn’t want his time with her to end just yet.
Messages In This Thread
you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Necahual - February 04, 2021, 03:29 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Vein - February 04, 2021, 05:51 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Necahual - February 04, 2021, 08:13 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Vein - February 05, 2021, 01:28 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Necahual - February 08, 2021, 03:12 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Vein - February 10, 2021, 09:19 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Necahual - February 10, 2021, 10:30 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Vein - February 12, 2021, 10:06 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Necahual - February 13, 2021, 12:25 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Vein - February 13, 2021, 09:19 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Necahual - February 14, 2021, 08:14 AM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Vein - February 14, 2021, 09:16 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Necahual - February 15, 2021, 02:41 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Vein - February 17, 2021, 07:23 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Necahual - February 18, 2021, 12:12 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Vein - February 19, 2021, 10:24 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Necahual - February 19, 2021, 11:37 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Vein - February 25, 2021, 12:22 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Necahual - February 25, 2021, 09:50 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Vein - March 01, 2021, 11:12 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Vein - March 05, 2021, 12:10 AM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Necahual - March 06, 2021, 12:14 PM