Dragoncrest Cliffs the eternal struggles of the howling man
348 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Deerstalker
Tracker
Trapper
She shrugged, then tipped her head. Haunt hadn't done that consciously, though she had always exhibited a penchant for hunting. She even dimly remembered stalking beetles in the whelping den, which called up a memory of Kaertok throwing her younger self across said den. Haunt went rigid, then brushed the memory forcibly away.

"Yes, I've been hunting since I was just a Grub in Legion," Haunt replied. "I've mostly specialized in small game until recently. I prefer big game, it's just... logistics." A single, young wolf didn't stand a chance against most large prey, for starters. She paused thoughtfully. "Erzulie told me I should focus on learning how to hunt in the sea, though I haven't had many opportunities yet."
Messages In This Thread
the eternal struggles of the howling man - by Haunt - February 06, 2021, 04:31 PM
RE: the eternal struggles of the howling man - by Rosalyn - February 07, 2021, 09:24 PM
RE: the eternal struggles of the howling man - by Haunt - February 08, 2021, 01:15 PM
RE: the eternal struggles of the howling man - by Rosalyn - February 17, 2021, 11:57 PM
RE: the eternal struggles of the howling man - by Haunt - February 25, 2021, 12:28 PM
RE: the eternal struggles of the howling man - by Rosalyn - February 28, 2021, 03:00 PM
RE: the eternal struggles of the howling man - by Haunt - February 28, 2021, 03:15 PM
RE: the eternal struggles of the howling man - by Haunt - March 11, 2021, 07:59 PM
RE: the eternal struggles of the howling man - by Haunt - March 21, 2021, 07:05 PM