Dragoncrest Cliffs the eternal struggles of the howling man
348 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Deerstalker
Tracker
Trapper
I don't mind! Sure, we can nudge this toward the finish line. :)

Rosalyn mentioned a few different varieties of prey, including seals. That made her think of the day spent on the beach with Erzulie, where she'd first been introduced to the flippered creatures. The Obsidian had gone over some of the very logistics Rosalyn referenced, though Haunt would never turn down the opportunity to sharpen her skills as a huntress.

"Sure. Erzulie gave me a crash course but I haven't been able to apply anything I learned," Haunt elaborated on her earlier remarks. "She made me try a clam, said if I just ate three, I would be full. But the first one was kinda gross," she admitted with a bit of a sheepish sideways glance at the leader. "I've scavenged some fish that washed up on the beach too. I wasn't a fan of those either, though they were pretty rotted..."

But weren't they supposed to be tracking some decidedly land mammals? Clearing her throat, Haunt redirected her attention to the task at hand and proceeded into the trees, though she did say, "I'd love to take you up on that, as soon as we find some sign of this herd." Haunt was nothing if not determined to locate these damn deer.
Messages In This Thread
the eternal struggles of the howling man - by Haunt - February 06, 2021, 04:31 PM
RE: the eternal struggles of the howling man - by Rosalyn - February 07, 2021, 09:24 PM
RE: the eternal struggles of the howling man - by Haunt - February 08, 2021, 01:15 PM
RE: the eternal struggles of the howling man - by Rosalyn - February 17, 2021, 11:57 PM
RE: the eternal struggles of the howling man - by Haunt - February 25, 2021, 12:28 PM
RE: the eternal struggles of the howling man - by Rosalyn - February 28, 2021, 03:00 PM
RE: the eternal struggles of the howling man - by Haunt - February 28, 2021, 03:15 PM
RE: the eternal struggles of the howling man - by Haunt - March 11, 2021, 07:59 PM
RE: the eternal struggles of the howling man - by Haunt - March 21, 2021, 07:05 PM