The Heartwood Snow Covered Pain
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
A typical response from any concerned, good parent was what unfolded from the male before her. She saw relief, elation and gratitude. Keyni had bore no children. She knew not what parenthood fully felt like. But her maternal instincts were fully intact, even kicked into overdrive, especially around Ravaryn. Without having to say a word, she conveyed with just the calmness etched on her face that she understood Howl's reaction. His thanks was met only with a humble, silent nod and her smile. She wasn't one to get worked up too easily, or too quickly. But she did take a step forward to him after he had moved a little closer, as if to welcome the hug he nearly gave. 

In her eyes he already seemed like a decent enough man. She would deny no father or parent the right from being with their child. "I believe it was the very same blizzard which caused her to lose her way. She said her home was around the 'claw mark' in the earth. I presume she meant a gorge, as I have never been out that way myself. My leader planned to visit the area and check for himself." As of now, Keyni was unaware of how Antares trip with Melaine to the former home of Kaisteloki had turned out. That was an answer she would find out for herself, when she returned to the Glen.

"I am so sorry you and your family got separated to begin with. The blizzard has been hard on us all." Her ears lowered, as a glint of sorrow briefly came to her eyes. A subtle hint that the Glen had been through much recently. She would speak not of it here. "Of course I will take you. It is not far. Just a little ways south. I am sure she will be overjoyed to see you...?" She paused with a question in the air, so she might know the name of Ravaryn's father.
Messages In This Thread
Snow Covered Pain - by Howl - February 08, 2021, 07:49 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Keyni - February 08, 2021, 08:38 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Howl - February 14, 2021, 02:49 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Keyni - February 14, 2021, 04:26 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Howl - February 14, 2021, 04:42 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Keyni - February 14, 2021, 05:25 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Howl - February 14, 2021, 06:06 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Keyni - February 14, 2021, 08:45 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Howl - February 14, 2021, 09:05 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Keyni - February 14, 2021, 09:39 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Howl - February 14, 2021, 10:06 PM