Hideaway Strath you are, and always have been, a revolution
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Limit Two 
@Simmik if you're up for it :3 (perhaps forward dated for 02/20/2021 - 02/21/2021 if that doesn't collide with her heat cycle or the thread with NWF.)

It had been only a short time since she'd been brought back into the ranks of the Sainthood though it certainly felt much longer. Almost as soon as they returned Kyn and Simmik had quarantined (pls excuse my awful covid jokes) themselves away, the only detectable sign that they were alive and well being the faint hints of heat-smell on the wind, mixed with the perfume of the Grandmaster and his wintry wife. Aerin had settled in during the newlyweds' honeymoon and the past week and a half seemed much longer in comparison to all that had happened -- even if the events weren't necessarily all that exciting. 

She'd caught word from @Vein (reference) that Simmik had been attacked and injured a few days ago which filled the midwife with no small amount of concern. If the brumal warrioress had truly gone into heat then there was a chance that she could be pregnant -- with Donav's pups no less. Aerin knew she'd already been treated by other healers in the pack but it was still a mission of hers to make a friend and ally of Kynareth's wife and checking up on her seemed only the right, respectful, thing to do in such a situation. So, the ivory hart diligently stalked scent trails through the dawn, finally being rewarded with the catch of a fine squirrel around midmorning -- if she had no herbs to offer or tend to the woman's injuries with, perhaps a meal for the mother-to-be might be appreciated.

Beneath an overcast sky that spoke of further, hopefullly milder, storms to come, the halfling canted across the territory towards the den where the Sandraudiga's and Deagon's scents culminated -- slowing to a halt and stopping some several feet away where she lowered the offering to the ground before chuffing softly, requesting Simmik's presence if she happened to be home and awake (and up for visitors).
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Necahual - February 14, 2021, 08:41 AM
RE: you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Simmik - February 16, 2021, 12:46 AM
RE: you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Simmik - February 16, 2021, 06:33 PM
RE: you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Simmik - February 21, 2021, 01:01 AM
RE: you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Simmik - February 26, 2021, 02:06 AM