Firefly Glen Raving For Rav
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
They did not have to wait long, though Keyni was seen waiting patiently with Howl when Antares arrived. The dark Ostrega often looked tired and worn these days, which was to be expected after everything he and the pack had been through. She could only hope better days were ahead, starting with delivering the joyous news that the search for Ravaryn's family (or a piece of it), had been found.

She was ready to speak after Howl explained the nature of this visit, but he was cut off by an elated voice. Ravaryn. She came streaking in, colliding in a pile of colorful fur with her fathers. Tails wagged, kisses were exchanged and sweet words were uttered to one another. Quietly, Keyni stood back, drinking in the heart warming sight with a humble smile on her lips. A simple flick of her eyes meeting the blue of Antares conveyed to him that this was the reason for the occasion.

"I am so glad to see you re-united, both of you. I can't imagine the heart ache and uncertainty you were going through." She said softly, tail waving. But seeing father and daughter back together again, there was no way she would ever let anything come between them. Turning to Antares, she explained. "While I was away on a search of a different kind, I bumped into him. He was unable to assist me in my needs, but as you can see, our search for Ryn's family has ended." She finished, happy to let Howl fill in the rest, as Ravaryn's father.
Messages In This Thread
Raving For Rav - by Howl - February 14, 2021, 10:35 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Keyni - February 14, 2021, 11:01 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Antares - February 14, 2021, 11:47 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Ravaryn - February 17, 2021, 04:01 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Howl - February 18, 2021, 09:35 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Keyni - February 19, 2021, 03:05 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Antares - February 21, 2021, 04:10 AM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Ravaryn - February 21, 2021, 05:07 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Keyni - February 21, 2021, 06:34 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Howl - March 03, 2021, 07:56 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Antares - March 16, 2021, 12:26 AM