Falls of the Hinterlands the card games and ease
261 Posts
Ooc —
Whrist often set other wolves on edge, Her lack of social skills due to her unpack like upbringing, often rubbed wolves the wrong way, and the new feminine hormones rolling off her made her sharper then usual, not that she was pleasantly easy to get along with in the best of times. This was likely the reason she drove the lone wolves away rather then draw them in, perhaps having another wolf with her to soften her personality might help her in her self appointed task.

The black wraith decided to try just a bit harder to be social and nodded thoughtfully “I would love your help to find and bring home new pack members, This is Crawford,” She motioned to the young raven on her back, “I found him on the ground as a tiny fledgling and took him with me on my scouting mission, Arlette named him,” She added quickly in case he thought the name odd

She thought I could train him to do things, it’s not going to great, I’m trying to train him to spot prey and alert me. So far he brings me to anything he find interesting,” She turned her head and glared at the bird before pointedly ignoring him and turning her attention back to Patroclus “Mostly shiny things.

She frowned.  “Do you have any idea’s on how to train him?
Take your time, [Image: cd8fe6534b017c725839ace0d9b274b3_w200.webp] Just don't waste mine
Messages In This Thread
the card games and ease - by Iḷitqusiq - February 15, 2021, 11:17 AM
RE: the card games and ease - by Whrist - February 16, 2021, 05:51 PM
RE: the card games and ease - by Iḷitqusiq - February 16, 2021, 06:13 PM
RE: the card games and ease - by Whrist - February 18, 2021, 10:31 PM
RE: the card games and ease - by Iḷitqusiq - February 19, 2021, 04:04 PM
RE: the card games and ease - by Whrist - February 25, 2021, 02:58 PM
RE: the card games and ease - by Iḷitqusiq - February 27, 2021, 12:21 PM
RE: the card games and ease - by Whrist - March 01, 2021, 04:29 PM
RE: the card games and ease - by Iḷitqusiq - March 23, 2021, 12:51 PM
RE: the card games and ease - by Whrist - March 25, 2021, 09:17 PM