Hideaway Strath i watched the work of my kin, bold and boyful
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Trade 
also for my healing homies. (@Arlette/@Dove/@Hemlocke/@Vein if anyone would like a thread. :3) set right after this moonlight casted upon sinner's skin (wolf-rpg.com)[/url]]thread.

The willowish waif was not so wounded that she felt her life might be threatened by blood loss nor by the extent of the damage rent upon her flesh. It was strenuous to walk on her injured paw, however, and she knew the wound needed to be cleaned and bandaged lest it fester and become corrupted. Such an infection could kill her, or worse: rot away at her paw until an amputation was required. It was necessary that she move, and hastily too, but it was slow-going as the halfbreed limped towards the stream. 

When she'd finally reached her destination, the gypsy was quick to stumble to the water's edge and submerge her foot in the icy shallows -- her lips parting in a silent gasp as the cold seemed to penetrate deep into her bones through the ragged flesh, needling and numbing her paw. Aerin accepted this wholeheartedly, the appendage aching considerably by this point. It even helped to distract her from the dull pain of the bites that were clustered around her throat and nape. 

Debilitated moonstones cast about her after a moment as she withdrew her hurt foot from the water -- not wanting to leave it in the frigid creekwater for too long -- in search of a patch of dry snow to powder it in, to keep it from freezing. She limped away from the shores of the river in her hunt for medical supplies, knowing she would be hard pressed to find any herbs in the dead of winter -- especially after the blizzard that had raged in the month before. Still, she hoped she might find a bit of moss to thaw and use as a bandage of sorts. 
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
i watched the work of my kin, bold and boyful - by Necahual - February 15, 2021, 07:00 PM