Hideaway Strath i watched the work of my kin, bold and boyful
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
The pale doe's timid gaze of moonlight moved from Vein to the direction that Nyra had disappeared in, wondering silently if perhaps there was some rivalry or conflict to be found betwixt the two white wolves with gazes crafted of sunlight. Perhaps it was nothing more than the blood-streaked shaman feeling overprotective of her in this state -- a notion that again sent her fractured heart aflutter like the wings of a startled bird. 

Aerin found it easy to lean on him as the bloodletter's shoulder was offered, her body aching and throbbing -- still winter-weary and thin from living alone all those months as she hunted after Aliroth. Besides, the larger wolf was sturdy yet plush due to his huge but soft build, warmer than she'd expected despite the fact that they had touched before. The sylph's wispy auds lifted of their own accord at his words, a shy smile blooming over the ivory taper of her slender muzzle as she turned just so to show him that she listened. 

"I vould like zat," she answered simply as her silver optics refocused on the path at her feet, lest she tumble on her unsteady legs as they limped slowly along. Her alabaster tail swept in lazy but wide strokes of joy, soft tufts of the bottlebrush appendage tickling against the duo's hocks and hindquarters inadvertently as they moved together. 
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
i watched the work of my kin, bold and boyful - by Necahual - February 15, 2021, 07:00 PM
RE: i watched the work of my kin, bold and boyful - by Necahual - May 02, 2021, 03:22 PM