Hideaway Strath calling to join them the wretched and joyful
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Limit Two 
@Whrist (also @Simmik for reference)

It hadn't been long since she'd spoken to Simmik, yet, the Saluki couldn't be sure whether the Sandraudiga had had a chance to speak with Donav about  what had happened with Whrist. Nor could she be certain whether Kyn had already spoken to (aka done something or doled out some sort of ambiguous punishment to) the shadeling. Regardless, Aerin dediced to seek out her previous attacker, thinking perhaps there might be more to what had happened that night than she knew for certain. 

Thus, with only a small measure of hesitance, the girl of many names set off across the hart of the territory, following alongside the river as she tracked the jet femme's scent through the grassy knolls of the Strath's centre. She knew full well that she could be walking into another ambush but the ivory doe wished to get to the bottom of this issue and resolve it. Simmik had the right idea -- they shouldn't be warring amongst themselves. They needed to resolve their conflicts and turn their wrath towards the horizon and any enemies to come.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
calling to join them the wretched and joyful - by Necahual - February 26, 2021, 01:43 AM