Blackfeather Woods The flame of hope
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He grinned, and sat with her.
"I have time now." 
He watched her for a moment, slightly enchanted by how her eyes seemed to glitter. But only for a moment.
"I'm Rowan Blackfeather, and this is Blackfeather Woods. My rank is Eleos, and I lead Ivory Rose, specifically the Rose. I think you'll be suited to being a Rose, so your rank will be Erote. Does that sound good?"
She didn't seem to know anything of the woods yet, so it was best to mark as one who didn't follow for now. He hoped she would.

"Ivory Rose is a religious cult, but some of us believe in the Daedra. They are gods who gain their power from these woods. The main ones are Sithis, ruler of the Void, and Mephala, the Night Mother." He paused, letting her think and ask a question if she wanted to. He didn't want to bore everyone with his Daedra.

"But because I believe, and these woods are sacred, there has to be rules both for the Daedra and for the pack. The ravens and crows you see and hear a lot are not to be killed, but you can touch them. I also ask that you respect the tree and the altar, as well as your packmates. I want us to be a family." He smiled again, taking a pause. This was probably a lot for her to take in but Rowan was pretty tactless. At like, most things.
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Messages In This Thread
The flame of hope - by Akari - February 26, 2021, 12:24 PM
RE: The flame of hope - by Rowan - February 26, 2021, 04:33 PM
RE: The flame of hope - by Akari - February 26, 2021, 05:50 PM
RE: The flame of hope - by Rowan - March 14, 2021, 04:01 PM
RE: The flame of hope - by Akari - March 18, 2021, 01:24 PM