Ouroboros Spine Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest
208 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
These are our reward for a fine hunt, he answered, tail slightly arched over his back before it began to wag, then it pendulum-ed behind him at his hocks. With his meal he would try to save the feathers at the very least; however, having worked up quite an appetite, Raimo's devouring of the meat would certainly ruin the rest of the bird.

Eat! We will hunt together again for the caches later. Because all that Raimo had really wanted out of this was some understanding of the other man, and he felt he had been rewarded with exactly that. How he moved, how he took direction, if he could work with another seamlessly - it changed some of how Raimo felt about the potential rival.

With that said, Raimo gathered up the bird he had caught between his paws and began to tear in to it; fragrant warm blood began to seep through those feathers, staining the ground as he ate and plucked.
Messages In This Thread
Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Zane - February 27, 2021, 01:33 PM
RE: Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Raimo - February 27, 2021, 01:45 PM
RE: Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Zane - February 28, 2021, 04:17 AM
RE: Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Raimo - April 19, 2021, 12:04 PM