Hideaway Strath Friends are like Potato's leave then in the cupboard and they grow...
Hello, sweet Antichrist
148 Posts
Ooc — Vami
The large wolf stirred, seeking and finally met the attention of the shadow within the woodland. Once Hemlocke knew himself to be spotted, he came with silent steps into the other wolf's direction. Hemlocke, he would introduce then after the other man's name was given.

A talkative fellow, came a string of words there after. Fine by the shadow, for Vein could fill in the conversation where Hemlocke lacked.

He enjoyed plants, to which he meant to find, dig up and replant into a location of his own choosing. A small smile moved into his leathery black lips to this and though he was delighted it might have been lost in the bloody color of his gaze.

I've found the chamomile in the fields, south. He had some growing himself already, situated in the area which Dove held her quarters. Vein would and should grow his own collection elsewhere so they had multiple caches to choose from when in need. I've not found hibiscus. Not anywhere yet, at least. He admits.
hello Darkness,
my old friend.