Hideaway Strath Friends are like Potato's leave then in the cupboard and they grow...
Hello, sweet Antichrist
148 Posts
Ooc — Vami
The large wolf was friendly, talkative and over time he became apparent that he was not just doing so in order to make good with the members in his pack. Vein truly seemed to enjoy his presence and the common ground which they shared. Locke would not forget this time together, either, despite how very reclusive he could be.

Vein went onto explain that the Gods cared not for any individual being. That they only cared for their wants, their desires and how the mortals might please them. Then, if being in their graces, the mortal might see better of himself in eternity. Hemlocke nods, slowly, silently. It isn't my strengths I care about now, it's what is to become of me in the afterlife... He explains, though for the time being, does not mention why Hemlocke fears where he will go beyond this life. No one wants to suffer for all eternity.

A small smirk and shrug as they continue on. Then, the lighter note, a change of subject. Speaking of the Gods was hard on Hemlocke, weighed on him greatly. Little could really understand his feelings, his worries. Perhaps Vein might. Perhaps not.

Ah, yes.. A small chuckle of deepened baritone. Our leader seems to attached the attention of many... A large wolf, powerful, confident, social. It seemed very fitting that he might draw such attentions.
hello Darkness,
my old friend.