Hideaway Strath shaking the wings of their terrible youths
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
The over large white brute's lips flicked up at the corners as she introduced him as her partner it filled him with a pride that was somehow tainted with strange feelings toward this male, feelings like he wanted the counsellor to slink away from Aerin and never return, but he had no idea where these emotions were coming from and his lips settled into a more neutral expression as he looked over this male… this counsellor.

He supposed their was all kinds of healers ones that healed the mind or soul instead of the body. But the shaman was ever more concerned with the body and how one could perform better for the gods. For her though, he’d accept any thing she wanted even if his opinions were not of the same track. 

He pulled himself slightly taller which was unusual for him, he generally tried to look approachable and soft when he wasn’t dressed for the gods. He did not noticed his subconscious actions and his voice was friendly enough as he spoke. Not holding the edge he felt in his nerve endings

Well Patroclus I’d love to discuss anything you’d like. Would you like to go to the hot springs and I can show how how I make my teas?” He didn’t move just yet he wait to see just what the counsellor wanted from him today. And Vein hating wasting energy moving about willy-nilly with no purpose.
Messages In This Thread
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Vein - April 11, 2021, 01:38 PM