Larksong Grotto banned from the roxy
348 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Deerstalker
Tracker
Trapper
His answer didn't make a lick of sense to her, so Haunt said nothing. That led to a beat of awkward silence which the stranger eventually broke with a question. Her eyes cut down to the doe's remains and back up to him as he began to scoot along his perch. One of her ears bent sideways and she snorted in amusement at his offer.

"I mean..." She looked down again, scanning what was left of the deer. "There's enough here for both of us to have a decent snack, I guess. No payment necessary," Haunt added, eyes drifting upward again. "Wish I could say otherwise, but I didn't actually make this kill. I found it." She rolled a pale shoulder. "I don't mind sharing, no," she concluded.

They took positions on opposite ends of the remains, though Haunt raised her head between every bite, not just to keep an eye on her fellow wolf but also keep one out for any sign of the mountain lion. She ate quickly, opting not to linger and attempt to socialize with the stranger. Instead, she hastily returned to the safety of Sapphique.

Mar 21: Narrating an ending due to Oddball falling inactive. :)
Messages In This Thread
banned from the roxy - by Haunt - March 02, 2021, 01:29 PM
RE: banned from the roxy - by ZC17 - March 03, 2021, 09:44 AM
RE: banned from the roxy - by Haunt - March 03, 2021, 11:32 AM
RE: banned from the roxy - by ZC17 - March 04, 2021, 04:11 PM
RE: banned from the roxy - by Haunt - March 04, 2021, 04:54 PM