Hideaway Strath Eye inside the storm
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
@Aerin for reference
Vein stood far enough back from her that he was not in her personal bubble, He considered himself very respectful when he wasn’t distracted by wound treatment.

He has her hesitation and figured it was because he was new, he’d need to show her he could be trusted. Though that might all be for naught if she even saw him perform an offering to the gods. That usually sent wolves fleeing in all directions or on the rare occasion into a frenzy where he received the brunt on an attack. For the time being though, He was deeply honoured she chose to confide in him, and he'd do his best to show her that her trust was not falsely placed. He quickly returned his attention to her words and mulled over her dilemma.

Though not common to be that sick; it is far from unheard of. Especially if this is a first pregnancy. The Lady Aerin and I found hotsprings in the caverns behind Gaia’s Alter I can make you a tea that would settle your stomach and allow you to keep food down. Despite your body’s current aversion to the food, your unborn pups need the nutrition to grow strong

The moment he spoke Aerin’s name a smile lit his maw and he could not help his reaction to his memory of finding the springs. He shifted carefully and quickly tried to divert his attention before he made a fool of himself. He’d knew he’d never begin to understand why a females hormone insisted on making some pregnancy’s hard perhaps it was the extra weight of the pups and then the added weight of the food was to much would he make her something to suppress nausea or something make her hungrier, Ahh something to help her sleep and suppress nausea at the same time. A chamomile and ginger root tea might do the trick

If Simmik were to allow him the honour of making her a tea he wondered if he could call Aerin and teach her about it too. She had seemed eager to learn and just like that his mind returned to the beautiful wolfess hybrid.

He cleared his throat softly as much as she was trying to clear his mind “Would you accompany me or should I bring it to you?” This was her chance to chase him off, if she wanted to truly be left alone or a chance to learn more about him, he wondered which path she’d take? He’d respect either choice.
Messages In This Thread
Eye inside the storm - by Simmik - March 03, 2021, 01:14 PM
RE: Eye inside the storm - by Vein - March 03, 2021, 08:18 PM
RE: Eye inside the storm - by Simmik - March 04, 2021, 10:20 PM
RE: Eye inside the storm - by Vein - March 05, 2021, 12:40 AM
RE: Eye inside the storm - by Simmik - March 25, 2021, 04:09 PM
RE: Eye inside the storm - by Vein - April 16, 2021, 07:45 PM