Hideaway Strath Eye inside the storm
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
The shaman lead the way to the chambers without preamble, he also didn’t need to fill the air with a lot of inane chatter, the soon to be mother would have plenty of that in the days to come. It was a comfortable silence they could travel in he found her presence at his side pleasing it was not wonder the grandmaster liked her, she had a gentle soul when she wasn’t being harassed by the other pack members

Once inside the chamber He moved to a pile of tools that upon closer inspection was neatly laid out, there were sticks clean of bark and bones of different size’s and shapes skulls of various animals He took up an owl skull in his maw, one that he had taken to the outskirts of a forest fire and had filled with sap and rocks to make amber then to the detriment of his pelt and some burned flesh later he had sculpted the insides of over twenty skulls into leak proof mugs. As he busied himself he chatted to her “I would not recommend going into the hot springs any higher then your elbows until after you give birth, after that a soak in the springs would likely be welcome your muscles would enjoy the soothing heat your unborn babes could not. Oh and don’t eat the glow worms they are like cave dwelling fire flies but they came make any wolf sick” Vein then found dried Chamomile flowers and a tiny bit of ginger root  and dropped those into the empty mug all he needed now was the hot water.

He was about to lead her to the back wall of the Gaia’s alter to the entrance to hot springs he and Aerin had found and clawed out of the wall when he remembered something.  The large white brute turned to face her setting his mug down so he could speak clearly. “My Lady, You may wish to stay up here, I am brewing something down there beside the hot springs  to create tinctures with, and though it is perfectly safe, it has an overly sweet smell, It is known that gravid females are generally more affected by smells. Though It could go either way, the scent of my mead might make you more sick to your stomach or you might love the smell so much it may help settle you, or It may bother you not at all." he shrugged Perhaps he was making something out of nothing. But he'd rather her be warned just in case "Personally I find it pleasant.

He thought a moment more “If you wish to go down with me, stay close, the path can be slick and I’d rather give you something to land on then to fall"

He took up the mug and waited for her decision before he’d move into the path way deeper into the glow worm lit caves, He had taken the time to climb up and dig a small hole in the ceiling to allow real light into the hot springs, but the path downwards did get dark and damp.
Messages In This Thread
Eye inside the storm - by Simmik - March 03, 2021, 01:14 PM
RE: Eye inside the storm - by Vein - March 03, 2021, 08:18 PM
RE: Eye inside the storm - by Simmik - March 04, 2021, 10:20 PM
RE: Eye inside the storm - by Vein - March 05, 2021, 12:40 AM
RE: Eye inside the storm - by Simmik - March 25, 2021, 04:09 PM
RE: Eye inside the storm - by Vein - April 16, 2021, 07:45 PM