Hideaway Strath no more alone or myself could I be
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
She watched the priest from the corner of her moonlight eyes, but could not quite discern the grim pall that had cast itself over his bloodworn features. The words hang between them for a moment, one awful moment where her heart sinks with the sudden thought that he does not want this as she does -- does not want her. Her butterfly auds of ice begin to droop, thinking of how embarrassing it will be to have to dance around his presence here once the icebear rejected her, how frightening it will be to have to seek a stranger to sire her children. 

And then, before she can even register the change of his expression, he is rushing to her side -- crowing agreements as his larger form wraps around her own, almost possessively. The halfling responds instinctively and with relief, hushed whines escaping her as she presses her lips to his own, to his cheeks, his throat -- whatever she can get to in their mutual elation, her body shaking vigorously with the ferocious, overjoyed wag of her bottlebrush tail. If he'd pressed onward, Aerin thinks there's a good chance she might have given herself to him in that very moment as tingling warmth erupts in her lower half. 

Instead, the shaman lays himself out on the earth -- exposing his underbelly to her. The Saluki's ears pin and her head cocks, restraining the urge to skitter back a pace or two in response to the unfamiliar position. Her opaline gaze sweeps the area regardless, as if worried someone might see the larger cleric submitting to the willow-white creature and take offense. 

But there's invitation, almost a plea for her to come closer, nestled in the goldcoin of Vein's gaze. And she knows that he wouldn't trick her -- or hurt her. Her berry nose extends, sniffing as she edges closer uncertainly -- breath whuffing across him, stirring his wintry peltage as she comes close enough to touch him. She's not really sure how to go about laying across him, hesitant gaze of gibeon flickering back up to the male's for permission before she moves to straddle him with her coltish limbs. 

Lowering herself, limbs pooling and curling on either side of him, the sighthound curled herself into the dip of his underbelly beneath his rib cage. Desire sparked in her veins once again at this position, the midwife's eyes dropping shyly as she shifted against him curiously -- wondering silently why he had wanted her to climb atop him in this manner. Feeling a bit bashful staring down into his eyes, she stretched out against him -- careful with her weight, as she wasn't sure if she was heavy enough to cause him any pain or discomfort -- and tucked her diadem of hoarfrost beneath his chin, turning to nibble at the crook of his neck with a whisper of a rumbling growl.

"Does zis mean we vould be mates?" She dares to ask him, pulling back to catch his answer, searching his champagne gaze for the truth. She wanted to clarify that she hadn't misunderstood, that they would be together in the truest sense of the word. 

I'll have to give it a try sometime! Also, since they're gonna be mates and they'll likely be mentioning each other in their threads and such, I think it would be a good idea if Vein were allowed to use minor pp where it concerns Aerin and Momoztli.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 14, 2021, 06:33 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - March 17, 2021, 07:18 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 18, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - March 20, 2021, 06:36 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 20, 2021, 09:43 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - March 25, 2021, 11:00 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 29, 2021, 03:49 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - April 04, 2021, 10:44 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - April 05, 2021, 09:20 AM