Hideaway Strath no more alone or myself could I be
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel

Her alabaster cheeks squidged between his digits and muzzle as a wide smile threatened to split her lips, tail wagging in wide swishes of excitement as the midwife accepted his kiss -- and vows, which sparked her eyes at their corners with the smarting sting of tears that canids could not cry. If she'd been able to biologically, Aerin might have -- with joy, of course. 

"Yes!" she chirped mirthfully, leaning in again to nuzzle at his cheek for a moment before pulling back so silver moonlight could clash again with the fierce rays of the sun. "Of course, I vould 'ave ye," the once-druid lilted, teasing tone implying that he was silly to think otherwise. 

"As yer vife, I promise to learn ze vays of yer gods -- to 'onor them an' ye. To raise our children in their faith," the halfling swore softly, solemnly. She no longer followed the stars and she was unbound, a lost spirit with no direction. If they were to raise a family, then their home should be in order. Her pups should not know a discord between their parents for a rift in religion -- or lack thereof. Besides, Vein's gods spoke to some inherent understanding within her, a balancing of the scales or accepted power exchange. The Priestess could not deny that she was excited to learn more about her husband's religion.

"Speaking of children...I know zat neither of us 'as a surname we might share vith our children but...vhat do ye think of us both taking ze name 'Bonesplinter' for our family name? Zen our pups vould 'ave a last name to call themselves," the sylph suggested with a casual shrug. If it wasn't something that interested Vein, then she wouldn't press the issue too much. It was something the once-slave wanted for herself at least, even if the shaman had no desire to adopt the title, given that she had never had the opportunity to take a surname before. She'd thought long and hard about what name might be fitting of their new bloodline, settling on Bonesplinter for the Ravine within their territory given that 'Hideaway' and 'Strath' did not make for very good last names. 
you're good, we can probably go ahead and wrap up with the next post or two if you want?

"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 14, 2021, 06:33 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - March 17, 2021, 07:18 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 18, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - March 20, 2021, 06:36 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 20, 2021, 09:43 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - March 25, 2021, 11:00 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 29, 2021, 03:49 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - April 04, 2021, 10:44 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - April 05, 2021, 09:20 AM