Blackfeather Woods I will face everything, and rise!
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Melonii? She mentioned others. Were there really more of that dynasty elsewhere?
He didn't bother hiding his surprise. Perhaps the Daedra's favour had diverted to these woods rather than their origins. Especially if there were few worshipers left.
"You're very welcome here Aerenys. As is Eldritch."

He liked her voice. It wasn't smooth, he didn't think. But it was soft and harsh in all the right places.
But a soft jab at his brain made him think: Blackfeather was second choice for these. They wanted to go on to be better.
Ivory Rose was better. That was proven now. So why couldn't they see that first?

"Eldritch can show you around." He'd assume she already knew what was expected of her here. If not he'd just have to remind her. Rowan wasn't Melonii, but this wasn't the Empire it was before. Rowan was making something different.
He eyed Aerenys up again. She looked like a fighter. A quick-witted individual, certainly.
"Where did you come from?" He turned with the tilt of his head, inviting them to step in.
He wanted to know where the MElonii were - and where that accent came from.
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Messages In This Thread
I will face everything, and rise! - by RIP Eldritch - March 24, 2021, 10:29 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Rowan - March 26, 2021, 08:58 AM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Aerenys - March 29, 2021, 05:41 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by RIP Eldritch - March 29, 2021, 07:28 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Rowan - March 30, 2021, 03:12 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Aerenys - April 09, 2021, 11:29 AM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by RIP Eldritch - April 09, 2021, 11:49 AM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Rowan - April 09, 2021, 02:39 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by RIP Eldritch - April 09, 2021, 06:38 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Aerenys - April 09, 2021, 09:37 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Rowan - April 11, 2021, 01:42 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by RIP Eldritch - April 22, 2021, 08:45 AM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Aerenys - April 23, 2021, 12:54 PM