Blackfeather Woods I will face everything, and rise!
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The pair had certainly grown close. It was no surprise when they were probably mostly the only company each other had all that time.
A brightness was held in those night sky eyes. A twinkle of something Rowan couldn't place.

He gave them both a warm smile. He wouldn't mind having the shadows roaming his woodland.
She spoke of her dwellings. Fond memories of placed roamed and perhaps had a special place in their own in her heart, even if the wolves were unsavoury. The places she spoke of sounded beautiful and exactly the types of places the Melonii would live.
He wondered if she ever wished to return, or if Ivory Rose was favourable.

"Sounds beautiful," he mused, looking up to the trees. Some of the trees were budding in the spring. Soon chicks would be hatching and flowers would be sprouting. New life to the woods.
"I'll leave you two to it then. I'd like you to get into the patrol pattern, fit in when you can. I think mid-morning needs to be patrolled more heavily."
With a grin, he trotted off to hunt again. As long as they pulled their weight they'd be fine. He didn't have any doubts.
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Messages In This Thread
I will face everything, and rise! - by RIP Eldritch - March 24, 2021, 10:29 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Rowan - March 26, 2021, 08:58 AM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Aerenys - March 29, 2021, 05:41 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by RIP Eldritch - March 29, 2021, 07:28 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Rowan - March 30, 2021, 03:12 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Aerenys - April 09, 2021, 11:29 AM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by RIP Eldritch - April 09, 2021, 11:49 AM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Rowan - April 09, 2021, 02:39 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by RIP Eldritch - April 09, 2021, 06:38 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Aerenys - April 09, 2021, 09:37 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Rowan - April 11, 2021, 01:42 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by RIP Eldritch - April 22, 2021, 08:45 AM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Aerenys - April 23, 2021, 12:54 PM