Totoka River I'm tongue-tied and dizzy
208 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The need to have her near had not been great when they had parted; there had been something there, brewing like a gathering rain, however it was not until Raimo had found her again that the full gale of his tumultuous fixation began to storm.

He was impatient as he waited for an answer but need not be, as the woman did speak; she was clipped, almost in the manner of Kukutux. Direct, more like it. Raimo was intrigued as much by her voice as by the rest of her.

Yes, tell them, then be mine. He agreed, loosening his grip upon her, letting her settle and gaze upon him. Telling them or not, he did not really care; but he wanted her with him. Raimo's desire for Jakoul was something carnal much like his attraction to Kukutux; he could not have the moon, so he would take the shadow instead.

Time would tell how long his interest would hold.

I can wait for you. Or I can go now, but watch for you among the stones. He gave her this choice. It did not enter Raimo's mind that Jakoul might have bonds upon the island or reason to stay, as he only thought of himself and what he may gain from this decision.
Messages In This Thread
I'm tongue-tied and dizzy - by Raimo - March 30, 2021, 01:09 AM
RE: I'm tongue-tied and dizzy - by Jakoul - March 30, 2021, 01:14 AM
RE: I'm tongue-tied and dizzy - by Raimo - March 30, 2021, 01:26 AM
RE: I'm tongue-tied and dizzy - by Jakoul - March 30, 2021, 01:35 AM
RE: I'm tongue-tied and dizzy - by Raimo - March 30, 2021, 10:12 PM
RE: I'm tongue-tied and dizzy - by Jakoul - March 30, 2021, 10:42 PM
RE: I'm tongue-tied and dizzy - by Raimo - March 31, 2021, 12:01 AM