Hideaway Strath and i said to the star 'consume me'
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Trade 
For @Simmik @Alduin @Atka @Tulok (@Kynareth Deagon is also welcome ofc .) set for whenever works for you guys/whenever yall have time/muse.

After her heat had abated, it was only natural that the midwife seek to call after the other women in the pack who were undergoing the various stages of pregnancy and postpartum -- her patients, whom the midwife had unfortunately had to set aside when her own season came knocking. @Vein (reference) had made mention of the alarming scene that heralded the end of Simmik's birth and Aerin had felt her heart splinter with shared pain for the pale mother, having known what it was like to lose a daughter, the first daughter. 

The Daykeeper had helped her with the preparation of a herbal tea, the duo settling on a soothing tincture of chamomile, hibiscus, lavender, and rose petals and hips to help the new mother relax and heal -- some of the foliage grown in their own garden plot, some gathered from about the Strath for their shared medicine wares. Aerin carried the infusion with her now, clasping the edge of a skull bowl her husband had made gingerly in her teeth as she trotted in the direction of The Grandmaster's den -- the scents of the pack still heavy where they had borne witness to the arrival of the baby Deagons. The herbologist shuddered slightly, understanding why Arlette might've holed herself away. Everyone was different; personally, Aerin was just far too skittish and reserved to have so many wolves around while she birthed a litter.

The Priestess stopped some distance from the den -- so as not to spook either parent within -- and called out softly for permission to approach, explaining that she had brought medicine with her. Perhaps they would prefer if she left it outside and slipped away, leaving them to their newborns and their privacy.

"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Necahual - April 12, 2021, 10:40 PM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 12:09 AM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Alduin - April 13, 2021, 01:55 AM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Atka - April 14, 2021, 10:41 AM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Necahual - April 22, 2021, 03:24 PM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Simmik - April 29, 2021, 05:20 PM