Hideaway Strath and i said to the star 'consume me'
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
@Alduin gonna go ahead and move this along but we can forgo the posting order for the rest of this thread if y'all would like

"Ah, yes," the midwife murmured in tones that spoke of admission and regret. She would've liked to be there, even if her presence proved unnecessary with all the other Saints present to help the Sandraudiga, but circumstances had simply gotten in the way. "I vas in 'eat myself.." she admitted somewhat shyly. "I thought it best to stay away. I vould 'ave only been a distraction on yer big day," she smiled kindly as she quipped lightly. 

"But I 'eard about it from Vein vhen 'e returned to our den. I am very sorry about yer girl...I know vhat it is to lose a daughter," she shared, ears pinning with the apology as her snow-blanketed features projected an empathetic warmth. "Zis is alvays a 'ard thing. If'n ye might vant to talk about it -- now or later -- I vould nae mind being a listening ear."
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Necahual - April 12, 2021, 10:40 PM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 12:09 AM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Alduin - April 13, 2021, 01:55 AM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Atka - April 14, 2021, 10:41 AM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Necahual - April 22, 2021, 03:24 PM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Simmik - April 29, 2021, 05:20 PM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Necahual - May 16, 2021, 12:33 AM