Hideaway Strath i am.
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Trade 
for hitting the 5 week mark! @Alduin @Atka @Tulok if y'all are up for a thread. [also ofc @Simmik and @Kynareth are welcome :)]

It was nice to have children in their pack, The Priestess had determined though, of course, she'd never doubted this. The Deagon-Sandraudigas were just big enough to begin making appearances near their whelping den and Aerin could scarcely wait to see @Mulberry, @Thyme, and @Turmeric (tags for reference) join them in scampering about the Strath once they got a bit older. The thought put a smile on her face, even now as she carried a limp squirrel in her jaws, as she trotted towards the den. 

The midwife settled herself a few feet beyond the den after arriving, setting the squirrel between her ivory paws before making a soft coaxing noise to call the pups out to play if their parents didn't mind. The midwife thought perhaps they might like a break for a moment. Her wispy tail swept to and fro, wondering if the children might actually manage to make a meal of the game or whether they would just toy with it until their babysitter offered some assistance. 
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
i am. - by Necahual - May 02, 2021, 05:13 PM
RE: i am. - by Simmik - May 02, 2021, 05:58 PM
RE: i am. - by Tulok - May 03, 2021, 09:13 PM
RE: i am. - by Necahual - May 07, 2021, 02:37 PM
RE: i am. - by Simmik - May 20, 2021, 10:27 AM