Phoenix Maplewood Come kiss me further
82 Posts
Ooc — Malia
All Welcome 
Setting: Night — 21:45
Weather: Light breeze, clear skies, misty/foggy

Forward dated about 5 days

Pandora moves further through these new lands. Her white coat glows beautifully in the moonlight and her full tail swishes behind her like a cats. She’s confident in her steps and carries onward as if she has not a worry or fear in the world. She looks like a ghost amongst the trees, like she’s hardly there beneath the moonlight — ethereal. 

Any who stumbled on her would swear she’s a ghost before being required to do a double take. Especially with how smooth she moves over miscellaneous plant roots, bushes, and other shrubbery. Until she stops before one particular push. A raspberry bush. She already knows what it is and she smiles softly even though her bright red eyes seem anything but innocent. Pandora plucks a few off and eats them, moving on. 

Then just a little ways ahead, something gleams off of the bark of a tree and it has her tilting her head like a fox listening beneath the snow for prey. She smiles once more and her glutinous self plants her front paws on the tree and stretches her small form to lick up the tasty sap that leaks from the tree. Smacking her small fox-like muzzle a few times to taste it further before her pink tongue lapping at her jaws enticingly. She rather enjoys the stuff and for the next few minutes she could be seen shamelessly licking the sap from trees.
Messages In This Thread
Come kiss me further - by Pandora - May 04, 2021, 10:29 PM
RE: Come kiss me further - by Imaq - May 10, 2021, 04:47 PM
RE: Come kiss me further - by Pandora - May 11, 2021, 02:06 PM
RE: Come kiss me further - by Imaq - May 18, 2021, 07:15 PM
RE: Come kiss me further - by Pandora - May 21, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: Come kiss me further - by Imaq - May 31, 2021, 06:13 PM
RE: Come kiss me further - by Pandora - May 31, 2021, 06:50 PM
RE: Come kiss me further - by Imaq - June 16, 2021, 08:32 PM