Greatwater Lake THE WOLF AND THE LAMB
5 Posts
Ooc — Lesha

It wasn't as if they doubted her. They didn't doubt anything she did, as they are a friend who encouraged more than anything, but they did worry sometimes, more than their brain would ever dare to register. Still, they watch, ears turning back because though their eyes are focused on their friend, their ears are focused elsewhere. They cannot afford to let their guard down, especially when Ellansis is doing something so dangerous. Even then, their brain drifts. They can't stop it, even though they desperately would have done anything to.

"Remember, my precious Reign Fall, this is for your own good."

"Not now. Get out of my head." They quietly beg, an aggressive look appearing in their muzzle. Memories. They need for Ellansis to hurry. Please. Their fears coated in anger and aggression would turn bad for anyone if they didn't get of their head. And in a state like that, they aren't sure if even Ellie would be safe. With a swift movement of their dandelion gaze, they blink and the memories fade, their jaw clamping around the fish that their companion had caught. 

Their tail wags, as they smile behind the wiggly water dweller. They drop it, away from the water, digging their claws in it to keep it from going anywhere. It is gonna die soon enough. "I see. You fish good. Better than I ever will, at that." They wag their tail again, with a smile, a gentle breath pushing past their lips. "Since you caught it, you get to eat first." They didn't even want it. Their appetite was gone, just that quick, and Ellansis deserved it much more than they had. 

[Image: Untitled480_20210608054128.png]

CALL ME SOMETIME, PLEASE RING MY LINE ─────── 
( THEY/SHE - NONBINARY SHE-WOLF )

Messages In This Thread
THE WOLF AND THE LAMB - by Ellansis - June 06, 2021, 08:00 PM
RE: THE WOLF AND THE LAMB - by Reign - June 06, 2021, 08:20 PM
RE: THE WOLF AND THE LAMB - by Ellansis - June 07, 2021, 06:08 PM
RE: THE WOLF AND THE LAMB - by Reign - June 08, 2021, 08:21 AM
RE: THE WOLF AND THE LAMB - by Ellansis - June 09, 2021, 03:04 PM
RE: THE WOLF AND THE LAMB - by Reign - June 10, 2021, 11:02 AM