Cedar Sweep I'm just burnt out from pleasing you
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Tension started to coil the air around its hand. Vanity's fire flickered, the drum of her heartbeat started to rock her.
However, her breathing was seven and her legs solid.
The woman lunged with a snap that caused the with to leap back a step. She could see now where she had grace, this lumberjack had none. She may feel fluent in war, but a chase through the trees would see Vanity the winner.
She flashed a grin.

"Now now dear, you don't want to start that."
Keeping herself soft and supple. She could leave the scene in a flash, and would turn tail should the behemoth decide she really wanted a taste.
"This isn't your land anyway, is it. No need to be so hostile like you own the fuckin' world, bitch."
The word rolled off easily as she switched to her native language, however she spoke it like it were merely just a name. And it was, it suited this woman. She'd have no idea, unless she too knew her language.

She stopped walking, watching the woman. They weren't evenly matched at all. Though Vanity could probably do some damage then escape if it came to it. However, she'd rather just run - no way she'd keep up for long.
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
Messages In This Thread
I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by Vanity - June 26, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by RIP Fury - June 26, 2021, 07:34 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by Vanity - June 27, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by RIP Fury - June 27, 2021, 10:17 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by Vanity - June 28, 2021, 02:26 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by RIP Fury - June 28, 2021, 03:06 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by Vanity - June 28, 2021, 04:35 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by RIP Fury - June 28, 2021, 04:46 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by Vanity - June 29, 2021, 08:11 AM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by RIP Fury - July 01, 2021, 12:38 AM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by Vanity - July 01, 2021, 01:22 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by RIP Fury - July 06, 2021, 02:02 PM