Duskfire Glacier can i get a long island iced tea please?
387 Posts
Ooc —
despite that fact that it was a familiar face that had shoved him to the earth's floor did not make astaroth any less fearful than he had been before. he wiggled uncomfortably beneath the ink and russet woman, ear pressed flat against his skull as yet another figure appeared hazily in the background. how many were there now around him? ah the numbers didn't matter really - it was too many for him to want to stick around any longer.

but unsurprisingly, tzila was far more than he could manage, and any poor attempt he tried to use to slither away was in vain as she remained in place to tower over him. her unwelcomed intimacy made his toes curl inward and his body go stiff until she pulled herself away to shout once more. her words were the truth, and they stung like alcohol on a fresh wound.

"you're right", was all he managed to mutter out as his face contorted into one of self-disappointment and discomfort. all other words were lost in the twisted labyrinth of his mind. his stomach did flips at the realization of the woman's words. his son was gone. his friends were gone. and any who remained who might have once known him may be less than willing to meet on good terms. he'd messed up, and no amount of 'i'm sorry' was going to account for his mistakes. he could only admit the truth, and face whatever consequences that came with it.
available for threads
available for sprees
Messages In This Thread
can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Astaroth - September 02, 2021, 10:04 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - September 03, 2021, 01:14 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by RIP Tzila - September 03, 2021, 09:55 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Ensio - September 03, 2021, 10:17 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Astaroth - September 03, 2021, 11:12 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - September 04, 2021, 09:29 AM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Imaq - September 04, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by RIP Tzila - September 05, 2021, 02:27 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Ensio - September 08, 2021, 03:45 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Astaroth - September 08, 2021, 04:09 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - September 11, 2021, 09:31 AM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Makatza - September 14, 2021, 02:55 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Imaq - September 16, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - October 24, 2021, 01:06 PM