Ouroboros Spine the life we live is by choice, not by force
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Good. She had accepted his apology and he needn't lower his confidence further. He watched as the woman listened to his tale, discerning whether or not she believed him or was one of the few that would think his words to be a fib. Of all things, he was no liar. Whether he able to fully admit it to himself or not, he was in desperate need of a clean slate. The past was all but forgotten, so perhaps a distraction and a purpose would do him good.

This moonwoman you speak of appears to be very gracious — having the heart to allow strangers such as I to seek a home within your lands. As per what I can offer? Well . . . I should think I can offer similar strengths such as yourself: Guardianship. I'm sure becoming of such a status requires time, effort, and trust, but I have the willingness for that. Combat and tracking are my strong suite, though, I can't say as much for hunting. At least, not the chasing portion.

After listing off what he could, the man fell silent, allowing the woman room to speak and judge him. She clearly knew what would be acceptable and what wouldn't. It was his hope that he had spoken the right words and in the right ways, lest he be denied what he sought and turned away.
Messages In This Thread
the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Inutsuk - September 21, 2021, 04:21 PM
RE: the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Shikoba - September 21, 2021, 11:44 PM
RE: the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Inutsuk - September 22, 2021, 11:11 AM
RE: the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Shikoba - September 23, 2021, 01:44 PM
RE: the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Inutsuk - September 23, 2021, 04:18 PM
RE: the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Shikoba - September 23, 2021, 07:17 PM
RE: the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Inutsuk - September 23, 2021, 07:29 PM
RE: the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Kukutux - September 26, 2021, 09:50 PM
RE: the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Shikoba - September 26, 2021, 11:47 PM
RE: the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Inutsuk - September 27, 2021, 09:40 AM
RE: the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Kukutux - September 27, 2021, 01:08 PM
RE: the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Shikoba - September 27, 2021, 02:25 PM
RE: the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Inutsuk - September 27, 2021, 03:19 PM
RE: the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Kukutux - September 27, 2021, 03:42 PM
RE: the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Inutsuk - September 27, 2021, 04:40 PM
RE: the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Shikoba - September 29, 2021, 01:05 AM