Ouroboros Spine Autumn town leaves
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —

once, such a thing wouldn't have scared her so. now, she felt a horrible fear enclose around her heart to realize lómion had wandered from the den while she tried to bathe his sister. she'd left the rest of her children under @Sialuk's watchful eye -- promising to return soon.

she tracked him down all the way to the borders, taking care not to make any noise -- a fleeting bird of brown and silver plumage between the teees. a sigh of relief wisped through her lungs as she came up on her son's charcoal build, glancing to the crimson he-wolf some ways ahead as if seatching for some threat. but he seemed to hardly notice the inky pup's presence.

"you mustn't do that," she chided the small shadow in a soft whisper, bending to sniff him over, "you scared me." 

when she straightened, the doe's verdant gaze landed on the stranger again. "hello," she offered, barely audible but attempting politeness, in the event that he should turn towards them upon hearing her voice. "i'm lótë. this is my son, lómion. i hope he didn't disturb you."
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
Autumn town leaves - by Foxfur - September 25, 2021, 03:18 PM
RE: Autumn town leaves - by Lómion - September 25, 2021, 10:43 PM
RE: Autumn town leaves - by Foxfur - September 25, 2021, 10:58 PM
RE: Autumn town leaves - by Lótë - September 25, 2021, 11:07 PM
RE: Autumn town leaves - by Lómion - September 25, 2021, 11:27 PM
RE: Autumn town leaves - by Foxfur - September 25, 2021, 11:34 PM
RE: Autumn town leaves - by Lótë - September 26, 2021, 08:56 PM
RE: Autumn town leaves - by Foxfur - September 30, 2021, 04:26 PM