Shy Deer Steppes I was visiting my sister in Scottsdale.
415 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Historian
"Lilitu?"

She thought it was a fellow Brecheliant member, and turned her head, only to be completely gobsmacked by what she found. She gawked at the face before her before surging forward, hard and fast, pummeling the other wolf with her embrace as much as Arielle would allow.

OH MY GOD! she shrieked, and was in tears soon after, hawkish gaze streaming. ARIELLE! What— Oh— Oh my. . . Oh, I am just— She was lost for words, and fell back, shaking her head.

She lifted her head and was sobbing, for the wolf before her was surely her sister, the same in looks and mannerisms, and had given her name! Oh my God, Lilitu whispered, but hoarsely. Say it's not a dream. Right?

She wouldn't be surprised if it was. She'd dreamed a lot about her sister, come home.
Messages In This Thread
I was visiting my sister in Scottsdale. - by Lilitu - October 16, 2021, 09:38 AM
RE: I was visiting my sister in Scottsdale. - by Arielle - October 16, 2021, 06:44 PM
RE: I was visiting my sister in Scottsdale. - by Lilitu - October 16, 2021, 09:57 PM
RE: I was visiting my sister in Scottsdale. - by Arielle - October 19, 2021, 03:25 PM
RE: I was visiting my sister in Scottsdale. - by Lilitu - December 07, 2021, 07:53 PM